International Red Sea SwimCup
Following tradition, on the morning of Saturday of 29st January 2022, a day after ISRAMAN-EILAT, on the same beach, we will be blow the horns starting the International Red Sea SwimCup.
The International Red Sea SwimCup is the only winter open sea swim race in the northern hemisphere, and is possible due to the year-round pleasant temperature in the Gulf of Eilat (22 degrees centigrade – 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
The Gulf of Eilat, on the northern tip of the Red Sea, is world famous as the premier open-water sea swimming venue on the planet.
The regal red mountains, the enchanting sunrises and the majestic sunsets, provide the ultimate backdrop for a perfect swim in the calm deep-blue waters.
A golden opportunity to pick the swim best suited to you – whether a race against elite swimmers, a long distance watery meditation, a recovery after ISRAMAN-EILAT, or a fun swim with friends or family – the International Red Sea SwimCup has it all.
We can’t wait!
The event takes place in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health and the Green Label.
* Keep up to date with instructions near the time of the event, which may change depending on the disease status and the instructions of the Ministry of Health
The International Red Sea SwimCup will include competitive and non-competitive swims as well as short fun/family swim.
The details off the International Red Sea SwimCup special registration prices for ISRAMAN-EILAT participants
|500 m’fun/family||1.5 kms Competitive – no wetsuit;Non competitive – wetsuit allowed||4.5 kms Competitive – no wetsuit;Non competitive – wetsuit allowed||7.5 kms* Competitive – no wetsuit;Non competitive – wetsuit allowed|
|Early Kit Pick Up/Late Registration at the lobby of the isrotel sport hotel eilat||Friday, January 28st||17:00-19:30||17:00-19:30||17:00-19:30||17:00-19:30
|Start time||Saturdy, January 29st||8:15||7:50||7:15||6:30|
|Early Registration – Until 19st January 23:59||Israman Participants||45 NIS||65 NIS||85 NIS||100 NIS|
|Non-Israman Participants||90 NIS||130 NIS||170 NIS||200 NIS|
|Last Chance Registration until 28st
|Israman Participants||55 NIS||85 NIS||105 NIS||125 NIS|
|Non-Israman Participants||110 NIS||170 NIS||210 NIS||250 NIS|
|Day before registration – Not available for competitive
|Israman Participants||55 NIS||85 NIS||105 NIS||130 NIS|
|Non-Israman Participants||110 NIS||170 NIS||210 NIS||260 NIS|
- Participants in the 7.5 kms swim must submit a medical approval to compete, at the time of pick up of the participant kit.
- All participants except of the 500 fun/family heat will receive a timing chip
- Participants not wearing wetsuits will be included in the competitive heat whereas participants wearing wetsuits will be included in the non-competitive heat
- The participants of the non-competitive heat will have personal time results, but will not be eligible to compete for the prizes and standings of the different categories19